Desiccant Drying Techniques
This one day introduction course is an excellent opportunity to understand how to use a desiccant dehumidifier more effectively and efficiently. Technicians will learn the "Physics of Drying", the type of desiccants available, how they work and more importantly how to use them on site correctly.
This course is ideally suited to technicians who wish to carry out drying and odour control. The proper use of desiccant dehumidifiers is a subject that is often underestimated at the cost of the client and ultimately the contractors deploying them.
Course content includes:
- Physics of Drying
- Understanding evaporation
- Understanding vapour pressure
- Understanding heat energy
- What are desiccants?
- Solid versus liquids
- Adsorption vs absorption
- Principles of operation
- How they work
- Standard rotary wheels
- Practical & specialist applications
- Heat exchange
At the end of the course students will be awarded an NFS Certificate.
At A Glance:
DD - Cost: TBA - Prerequisites None - Duration 1 Day
Booking could not be easier...
- Call us on 01252 821185, or
- Download and complete the booking form
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- post to: The National Flood School, Valori House (Ceratech House), 1 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QE