IICRC Stone, Masonry & Tile Cleaning Technician
The Stone, Masonry and Tile Care Technician course provides precise information for the proper maintenance and cleaning of natural and man-made (cultured) stone, ceramic tile, masonry, and grout surfaces. Students will learn the theory behind and reasons for proper tools, chemicals and equipment. Emphasis will be placed on protecting surfaces, technicians and building occupants. Students completing the course will be adequately equipped to perform maintenance-related tasks involving stone, masonry and ceramic tile surfaces.
Course content includes:
- Maintenance related tasks
- Cleaning Techniques
- Natural Stone
- Cultured Stone
- Ceramic Tile
- Grout Surfaces
- Tools & Equipment
- Protection of surfaces, technicians & building occupants
- And much more...!
At the end of the course, students will take the IICRC Stone, Masonry & Tile Cleaning Technician (SMT) examination to gain an internationally recognised qualification.
At A Glance:
SMT - Cost: TBA - Prerequisite none - Duration 2 Days (08.45hrs - 17.00hrs) - Assessment 2 Hour Exam (+ exam fee)
Booking could not be easier...
- Call us on 01252 821185, or
- Download and complete the booking form
- email to: email@example.com, or
- post to: The National Flood School, Valori House (Ceratech House), 1 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QE