IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
This two-day course teaches students the art of fire and smoke damage restoration.
Over a course of lectures, discussions and work book exercises students will cover everything from structure and contents cleaning to odour control and equipment. By the end of this course students should be able to attempt anything from a cigarette burn to a full house fire.
Course content includes:
- Characteristics and type of smoke
- The inspection
- Integral strategy and planning
- Restoration chemicals/supplies and equipment
- Deodorizing/odour control
- Basic cleaning
- Structural cleaning
- Contents restoration
- And more...
At the end of the course students can sit an IICRC examination to gain the Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician Qualification (FSRT). The examination consists of 160 multiple-choice questions and is a closed-book exam.
At A Glance:
FSRT - Cost: £325 - Prerequisite none - Duration 2 Days - Assessment 2 Hour Exam
Booking could not be easier...
- Call us on 01252 821185, or
- Download and complete the booking form
- email to: email@example.com, or
- post to: The National Flood School, Valori House (Ceratech House), 1 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QE