Practical Use of Moisture Meters
This is a combined practical "hands on" and "theory" based day where an area of our unique "flood house" will be wetted and various meters will be used by students to assess the different methods, materials and types of meters available.
Course content includes:
- Principles of Operation
- Physical Limitations
- How the readings can be affected
- How to interpret the readings
- Using the correct scale
- Different materials
- Understanding the numbers
- Specialist Moisture Meters
- Data Loggers
- Calcium carbide meters
Students are invited to bring their own meters for comparison.
At A Glance:
Cost TBA - Prerequisite None - Duration 1 Day
Booking could not be easier...
- Call us on 01252 821185, or
- Download and complete the booking form
- email to: email@example.com, or
- post to: The National Flood School, Valori House (Ceratech House), 1 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QE